STENHEIM introduces the Alumine FIVE, little brother to the world acclaimed REFERENCE.
Made exclusively in Switzerland, our new full aluminum floor standing Alumine FIVE speaker combines unparalleled expertise and years of research to bring you exceptional sound and musical immersion. Technical developments have been inspired by our REFERENCE line (same midrange driver and tweeter) and extreme high efficiency allows pairing with the finest quality low powered amplifiers.
Swiss state of the art design and aesthetic sensibilities pervade the clean and elegant aluminum cabinet. Never before has design and fidelity conspired to yield such ethereal yet tangible results. No ubiquitous and exotic catch words such as diamonds or beryllium need apply, as Stenheim taps into older and long established speaker designing roots. For instance, all drivers are proprietary multilayer cone with textile surrounds mated to extremely powerful magnets, resulting in speed, tonality and beauty.
Some manufacturers focus on the sensory, others on technology. Our approach merges the two because we understand the relationship between real physical constraints and their impact on the subjec- tive quality of listening. Ignoring the trendy, our products are built to stand the test of time. This is why we’ve chosen to design a loudspeak- er which highlights the beauty and sanctity of music over all else.
With Stenheim, rediscover engagement with music and sensation of immersive listening.
Forget technology simply experience music.
- 3way floorstanding speakers with 4 high efficiency transducers
- 2x 10 inches woofers, 1x 6.5 inches neodymium medium drivers, 1 x neodymium tweeter
- Massive aluminum cabinet with 4 independent chambers, 2 closed (medium & tweeter) and 2 with laminated front ports
- Passive 3ways crossover, using audiophile high grade components
- Bi-wiring with WBT Nextgen pole terminals
- Frequency response : 28Hz to 35kHz
- Sensitivity : 94dB, half space
- Power handling : 200W RMS, 400W peak
- Nominal impedance : 8 ohms (minimum 3 ohms)
- Dimensions : H1200mm x W280mm x D380 mm
- Weight : 100Kg (including adjustable spikes)
- Warranty : 5years