A new collection derived from the famous Alumine 2 Way will also be presented at the High End 2015 in Munich fair
It has been named the Stenheim Collection Concrete. Conceived by the Swiss designer Matthias Och, it is made up of elements in luccon, a new material made from optical fibres trapped in concrete.
When Matthias Och showed us the possibilities offered by this material, we were immediately captivated and an initial prototype has confirmed its excellent acoustic properties. To bring alive the raw aesthetics of this exceptional speaker we have given it a spectacular added dimension with the inclusion of an LED light inside the case.
Mathias Och, industrial designer SID, born in 1956, is fully qualified in industrial design from the Art Centre College of Design. After studies in ceramics and a diploma from Zurich’s Art School in sculpture, he decided to study industrial design. In 1996, he founded his office, Och Design in Montreux where he has been developing many projects.
- Passive 2 ways with front Bass Reflex Design
- Frequency response : 45Hz – 30kHz
- Power handling : 100W IEC, 200 W (peak)
- Recommended amplifier from 10W to 200W
- Sensivity : 93 dB SPL/2.83V/1m (measured in a semi-reverberant room)
- SPL max : 109 dB
- Nominal impedance : 8 Ohms (minimum 6 Ohms)
- Dimensions : H 330mm x W 230mm x D 275mm
- Weight : 17 Kg each
- Woofer: One 16.51 cm (6.5in) High-strength cellulose fiber cone impregnated and coated on both sides with damped resins
- Tweeter : One 2.54cm (1in) Fabric dome, loaded by a small horn machined in the 15 mm aluminium front plate
- Air core inductors, Polypropylene capacitors, Metal film resistors
- Special finitions on demand : 30 different anodised colours, polished aluminium, customised surface, 18 carat gold PVD, pure diamond powder, Fall’art concept, etc..
- Warranty : 5 years