Steinheim has launched its new state-of-the art passive speaker
This speaker was created in pure and well-studied lines to create not only a superb look, but unparalleled sound rendition, based on the concept behind the already well-reputed Alumine. It will enthrall future owners with its exceptional musicality, its three-dimensional space, and vibrantly alive, natural soundstage.
Then there’s its flawless rendering of any genre of music, along with impressive sound levels from the deepest bass to the highest notes. The Reference is also distinct in its exceptional ease-of-use, thanks to remote operation of the MTM couple (medium tweeter) diffusion angle.
It also adapts to all amplification systems and rooms, thanks to a medium-bass passive crossover included in a separate housing unit that inserts between the amplifier and the speaker.
- Reference loudspeakers with 8 transducers in full d’Appolito configuration
- 4 x 32 cm high excursion woofers, 2 x 17 cm neodimium medium, 1 x neodimium tweeter, 1 x Ribbon super tweeter
- Massive aluminium cabinet with 6 independent closed chambers (no ports)
- Motorized angle deviation of the MTM section
- Full Passive 4 ways, with internal crossover for medium-tweeter sections and external crossover for the bass-medium section (2 boxes)
- Variable attenuation of the MTM section : 6 positions
- Frequency response : 25Hz to 100Khz
- Recommended amplifier power : 50W to 1000W
- Sensitivity : min 91dB SPL/2.83V/1m
- Bi-amping or bi-wiring
- Dim : H 1670mm x W 370mm x D 560 mm
- Weight : approx. 240kg each, (external crossover’s box: around 20 kg each)
- Full warranty: 5 years