For those requiring true full-range presentation, Stenheim offers the fastest, tightest and most tuneful all-aluminum bass module ever created
Designed to support the Alumine 2 Way and matching in aesthetic, the combination yields exceptional coherence and musical gravitas.
The proprietary woofers were designed following a lengthy development phase, with no expenses spared to create an enveloping and emotionally engaging live experience. Stenheim full range is a bold elevation of Swiss engineering and design, offering a genuine return to real high-end performance and enduring pride of ownership.
- Passive low bass loudspeaker with Double Port Bass Reflex Design
- Frequency response : 30Hz - 30 kHz
- Power handling : 150W IEC, 300W peak
- Recommended amplifier : from 20W to 300W per channel
- Sensitity : 93dB SPL/2.83V/1m (full system measured in a semi-reverberant room)
- Nominal impedance : 8 Ohms
- Lowest impedance : 3.5 Ohms
- Dimensions : H 1115mm x W 230mm x D 365mm
- Total system weight : 74kg / each
- Woofer: One customized 20.3 cm, Polypropylene cone
- Medium-bass: One 16.51 cm (6.5in) High-strength cellulose fiber cone impregnated and coated on both sides with damped resins
- Tweeter : One 2.54cm (1in) Fabric dome, loaded by a small horn machined in the 15 mm aluminium front plate
- Polypropylene capacitors, Metal film resistors, Air core inductors
- Special finitions on demand : 30 different anodised colours, polished aluminium, customised surface, 18 carat gold PVD, pure diamond powder, Fall’art concept, etc..
- Warranty : 5 years